The best way to build community is through food and drink. Whether it is a morning of coffee with your friends after getting some disappointing news or celebrating a new job offer with a dinner out on the town, food is always important to make sure that you maintain and grow the friendships that you have.
As specialty coffee and infused teas continue to grow in popularity, it should come as no surprise that there are a growing number of businesses that offer these services. For many individuals and business owner, however, it is also really important to make sure that these comforting offerings are available in the home and the office.
Finding the Right Coffee Offerings Can Make Your Office an Early Morning Destination
Whether you are searching for a single cup coffee machine for the office or you are looking for the right coffee machine in your home, it is important to find something that will serve as a gathering spot. At the office, for instance, it is important to make sure that you have a coffee spot that will encourage your workers to show up early at the office and get the caffeine that you crave. Instead of losing a half an hour to buying coffee at a drive through on the way into work, you can get to the office a little earlier and enjoy your coffee at your desk while looking over the morning’s email.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the coffee industry and the role that it plays in our society:
- One cup of coffee represents a contribution of 1.8 grams of fiber, a small portion of the recommended intake of 20 to 38 grams.
- Moderate consumption of coffee can reduce the risk of developing colorectal cancer by as much as 26%.
- 62% of respondents indicate that they had drunk coffee the previous day, according to the 2017 National Coffee Drinking Trends report.
- 46% of U.S. workers indicate that coffee helps them stay productive while they are at work.
- 54% of Americans over age 18 drink coffee every day, according to the latest research.
- Women who drink four or more cups of coffee per day were 20% less likely to suffer from depression, accirding to a study conducted by the Harvard School of Public Health found that w.
- Studies show that 200 mg of caffeine can help a person identify words and phrases faster than they could do without coffee.
We live in complicated times, so it is important to make sure that you are able to create a community that can help you weather any kind of storm and celebrate any accomplishment. And while coffee might seem like something that is pretty simple, it is the way that most people start their day and get the energy to successfully work through the rest of the day.
Latest posts by Francis Pitt (see all)
- qiou7gjfeb - March 16, 2021
- Online Wine Shops and The Many Options Available for Ordering the Wines You Prefer - May 5, 2019
- Finding Some Fine Mexican or Latin Food Nearby - April 28, 2019