Share the post "Do You Have Something Different Planned for This Year’s Thanksgiving Meal?"
You are planning a Thanksgiving that the family will remember forever!
Instead of serving the typical holiday meal of ham and turkey, you have made reservations with to serve a Mexican catering menu to your family. The fact that your mom has always started serving turkey and all of the fixings nearly every weekend since the beginning of October means that you are certain that the Mexican catering menu will be a welcome change from all of the stuffing, the cranberries, and the too quick to congeal gravy.
For many Americans, the months of November and December are full of traditional meals that are loaded with both calories and memories. If you are looking for a way to lighten things up this year, you might consider changing at least one meal to a tasty group of Mexican dishes.
Casual Catering and Event Catering Both Rely on a Great Menu
Whether you are planning for a holiday meal or a big party to celebrate an engagement or a retirement, finding the right caterer is essential. In fact, caterers are so important that many event planners and brides book the plans for the meal before moving on with any other plans they need to make. Consider some of these facts and figures about event planning that includes everything from weddings to small birthday celebrations:
- 10% of the restaurants in the U.S. sells Mexican food, making it the most popular style of international cuisine in the country.
- Americans consume as many as 4 billion tacos a year.
- Surpassing ketchup and mayo, salsa has become the number one condiment nationwide. In fact, since the year 2010, tortillas have been outselling hot dog buns, serving as an indicator that Mexican cuisine is an important part of the current American culture.
- Nearly 234 million Americans used Mexican food and ingredients in the year 2016.
- 2.4 million weddings are held in the U.S. every single year.
- Spending a reported 11 hours each week planning, 50% of women find preparing for their wedding more stressful than they imagined.
Are you considering taco catering for an upcoming event? Are you preparing to host a group of friends and family members this holiday season? Perhaps this is the year to mix it up and serve tacos, refried beans, and authentic Mexican food items for a change.
More like this article.
Latest posts by Francis Pitt (see all)
- 10 Benefits of Eating a Mediterranean Organic Diet - March 14, 2023
- Is It Possible to Detox at Home? - March 9, 2023
- How to Find Local Organic Food Restaurants You’ll Love - October 21, 2022